Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010

MMIX








beatific

visions of horror and lovely things










i miss







lust







i know

you don't

i know

you don't







i don't










sadness
tears


insanity







can't sleep




i am sick of it








makes me hunting


for more







pain


inside





bleeding


in my mind





but

i want to bleed



till i feel


get numb





moveless



a body

a sculpture






divine


strong


forever






here and there


lights and shadows



day night day night day night






it makes me sick





poisen

remedy

poisen

remedy




poisen







every day


i see the end






lies

truth

lies

truth




lies





all lies







fantasy


dreams


desire






you


me



you




me






you










but









nothing



nothing








no fear


no hope













nothing

































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen