Dienstag, 6. Juli 2010

W O R K music video






I shot a music video yesterday
here is a translation from the lyrics of the song



.
.




I want I want
by Yoon Jong Shin


바래바래 / 윤종신


bridge
I want your attention, I want your attention, I want all your attention
I want devotion, I want devotion, I want limitless devotion

Everybody, that girl is dancing, tonights dancing queen
she won't stop all night

bridge

Everybody, that girl is alone, tonights dancing queen
she won't stop all night

chorus
tonight, possibly we'll never meet again when this is over
I am throwing myself into the rhythm
oh tonight, I think that girl is looking at me
oh the DJ is unable to follow the rhythm of my heartbeat

bridge

"Hey you buddy" the girl is looking at me
"Don't look so absent in this fancy night, let's dance, dance all night."

chorus

me and this girl at the beach
we try to find a boat to that island
the island for the two of us

I want your imagination, I want your imagination, I want real imagination
I want twisted thoughts,
I want twisted thoughts,
I want endless twisted thoughts,
I want an okay, I want an okay, I want an okay summernight
I want fish, I want fish, I want natural fish
washing, washing, washing, tomorrow washing the clothes that I put aside

Everybody, I want your attention, I want all our attention
Everybody, I want devotion, I want devotion, I want limitless devotion
I want an okay, I want an okay, I want an okay summernight.



.
.





in english the lyrics may sound dry and odd
but in korean it is quite funny

especially this part



상상바래 상상바래 상상바래 잘되는 상상바래
뒷심바래 뒷심바래 뒷심바래 끝까지 뒷심바래
오케바래 오케바래 오케바래 섬머나잇 오케바래
다금바래 다금바래 다금바래 자연산 다금바래
빨래빨래 빨래빨래 빨래빨래 내일은 밀린빨래


.



in the video
there are three nerds
and me dancing


I'll post it when it's out


custom tailored outfits

direction
Ahn Soeng Jin


!








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen